Wednesday 7 September 2011

Final Post


Final Sketch.

This is my final sketch for the project ‘Mouse Toy’. I wanted to create an interaction that has a subtle beauty to it in its movement and a fluidity and elegance. The more I added to this sketch the more it took away from what I was trying to achieve and made it overly complicated. I refined it down to what I believe is a relaxing interaction, when the user slowly moves the mouse around the screen the images of fluidity and fading of the lines creates a soothing aesthetic. Overall I believe I have created the effect that I sought out to make at the beginning adding new changes and interactions along the way. I like how the stroke weight changes at different points around the screen and how I have kept it simple with the black background and white stroke. I added colour here and there however I kept moving back to my original colour scheme, I finally decided to add subtle pinks and have a slight colour effect to add a little bit more, but keep it overly low key.

No comments:

Post a Comment